Español I- Lección 7/30

Leccion 7


 

María, ¿cuántos pesos tienes?
No mucho Juan. 2 pesos
Pero tengo dólares.
Pero cuantos?
No lo sé. 2, 3 ¿Quieres un dólar?
Sí por favor. No, quiero 2.
Aquí tengo 2 dólares.
--------
Maria, how many pesos do you have?
Not much Juan. 2 pesos.
But I have dollars.
But how many?
I don't know. 2, 3 Do you want a dollar?
Yes, please. No, I want 2.
Here, I have 2 dollars.

¿como? or [coe-moe?] = hows that? (really just means "how" but is said in
question form to mean things like "hows that" or "please repeat" type of
questions.
Yo = I, me (optional)
y yo = [E-yo] = and I
¿Qué? = [Kay?] = What?
[Kay kee-yedae?] -and- [Kay kee-yed-oosted?] = What do you want?
comer = [coe-mell] = eat
comemos = [coe-may-mose] = we eat from lesson 17
nada = [nah-dah] = nothing (and in sentences describing no possesion)
no tengo nada = I dont have anything.
algo = [ahl-go] = something (kind of like "I'll go" but more of a "ahhh" sound
to start)
vamos = [bah-mos] = lets go/leave, (you and 1 other leaving)(actually "we go")
nos vamos = [no-ss bah-mos] = we are going/leaving (you and others leaving)
from lesson 20. nos is short for nosotros, meaning we/us. see lesson 16.



Learn Spanish
Learn Spanish

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario